Eating for healthy weight loss
The all time classic statement ‘Eating healthy and exercise will enhance weight loss’.
I know, nothing new there then. For many, many years research has outlined that eating healthy and exercise ensures weight loss and it works for everyone.
How do you maintain a healthy eating and exercise regime?
1. Sustainability is key – Plan to change your lifestyle and stick to it.
2. Actually re-learn what makes up healthy eating and safe exercise.
- Find healthy foods that you will like, not what you won’t like.
- Reduce the quantity of the fatty food you love by half – Keeping some fatty food in your program will prevent your body from craving extra fatty food in the later stages of your weight loss program.
- Add variety to your eating and exercise to prevent the onset of boredom
- Don’t start a strenuous exercise regime – This will increase your chances of sustaining injury and so slowing your weight loss for life program. Simply start off by slow walking 15 – 20 minutes a day
- Drink water regularly.
Next: Weight loss Check point – 14 days from today.
If you have any hints and tips on how you plan to go about your weight loss program, feel free to let me know.