What Communications Plan?
Communications tower reaching for the clouds by Leon Brooks
“Why would anyone want to read your communication piece?”
This is why?
- You have genuinely, chosen a specific objective for your communication and are not just hoping that your message is self explanatory to your audience.
- You’ve laid out the most simple and relevant information at the outset, making it quicker and easier to speed read and digest.
- Your message will be understood because you have taken the time to really ‘Know what your audience likes and dislikes’.
- Posted in: Communications ♦ Decision Making ♦ Manage
- Tagged: audience, business development, change management, communications, data, digest, future, hope, information, leadership, manage, management, message, objectives, people, performance, performance management, planning, problems, stopherjones, understand