Free Conflict Management Training Pack 3
Free Preview of Protect You The Street Smart Way Book
Development of Key Points
You can start to make your life less stressful and focus on creating new habitual techniques that go a long way to protecting you and your family, such as:
1) Taking a more populated route to work/school/home
2) Young people to walk in threes or more
3) Walking the dog in a populated open park
4) Avoiding short cuts through woods and dark streets
5) Avoiding a set routine where possible-walk a different way to work, set off at a different Time each day to go to school, work or home etc.
Using awareness techniques such as checking out unfamiliar cars parked outside your house, noting strangers hanging around your street, your daily thought processes will become more acute and sensitive to change (this by no means suggests you become a paranoid hermit, but simply states you acknowledge your surroundings.
Being aware of what is normal in your area will help you realise when something is not quite right, and then of course there has to be action, such as notifying the police or alerting neighbours.
One person can make a difference
So if you see or hear anything or anyone out of the ordinary in your area, do the right thing for yourself and the community you live in, by alerting as many people as possible to the potential criminal activity in your area.
Click for access to more information
- Posted in: Free Conflict Management training Pack